How to Uninstall Software Program Application in Windows 10

Since I upgrade to windows 10 and used more than 2 months, I have a lot of experience using the windows 10. Some new feature like Microsoft Edge, default browser in Windows 10, Cortana,etc. Today I want to uninstall some program in Windows 10.
As a new Windows 10 user, I don't know how to Uninstall Software Program Application? I start to used the search feature in Windows 10, then I get the link to uninstall the Software / Program / Application in Windows 10. But, you also can go to uninstall apps in windows 10 with this step:
1. Click Windows Start Menu, select "Settings"
2. Choose "System" Tab
 

3. Choose "Apps & Feature"
 
All the Apps will be display in right colomn, then we can Search the Apps /Software/Program, or sort by name, size, time installation.
After that click the apps then Click "Uninstall" Tab to start  uninstalling Software Program Application in Windows 10.

Thank you. If You have any experience, please comment below